Poster Presentation Information for the 2018 Clinical Conference
Please review the following information and instructions below that AOASM requires for all poster presenters.
2018 Clinical Conference Welcome Reception and Poster Session:
Date: Wednesday, May 2
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Poster Set Up Time: 3:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Poster Tear Down Time: Friday, May 4 between 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Information for Presenters:
- Presentation: Your poster presentation has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 2 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. during the Welcome Reception at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. Presenters are expected to be present at their poster board by 5:20 p.m. and stay by their poster the entire time of the poster session. Posters are scheduled to remain on display through the closing of the Exhibit Hall at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, May 4, 2018.
- Hotel Reservations: Presenters are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Please be sure to reserve your room at your earliest convenience. For more information about this year's hotel, click here.
- Meeting Registration: All presenters must register for the conference. Click here to register for the conference.
- Student Presenters: If you are a student lead presenter for an accepted presentation, your registration fee will be waived (complimentary) for the regular conference. If you are a student lead presenter, you will still be responsible for paying for AOASM events (i.e.- Rusty Wright Memorial Luncheon, Obstacle Course Fun Run, etc) and pre-conference workshops. Please complete the PDF registration form linked here for your complimentary registration. Please return your completed form to Ashley Alba, AOASM Volunteer Initiatives Manager.
- Poster Judges: Poster Judges will be around to speak with each poster presenter. Please be sure to be present at your poster throughout the duration of the poster session.
- Poster Tear Down: Please plan to remove your posters on Friday, May 4 between 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. If posters are not removed by 12:00 noon on Friday, they will be discarded. Posters may be removed after the Wednesday Poster Session, however, if you are not leaving early from the conference, please leave your poster up for attendees to view throughout the week.
- Poster Boards: Poster board stands are 4' X 8' format (4' feet high on metal stands and 8' feet wide) and will be provided by AOASM onsite. The recommended size of a poster for AOASM is any size smaller than 4' X 8'.
- Poster Presentation Template Examples: Click here fore samples of poster presentations.
Below is the diagram of the poster board set up for AOASM 2018:
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Alba, AOASM Volunteer Initiatives Manager.