2019 AOASM Clinical Conference
More information regarding the 2019 AOASM Clinical Conference in Austin, Texas is continuously being added to the website. Check back often for updates!
- Registration: The online Registration will open in late February. Registration brochures will also be mailed to the current members. For further questions, please email the AOASM National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Reservations: The discounted online hotel room block is now available for reservations through April on the “AOASM 2019 Conference” tab of the website. Hotel guest rooms this year are at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. AOASM works diligently to provide attendees with the most convenient hotels at a good value. AOASM contracts with the hotel to hold sleeping rooms for use by our attendees.
If AOASM does not meet the room block, it could incur penalty fees. Please help AOASM keep costs down by making your reservations through the AOASM hotel link located on the conference page!
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Three Pre-Conference Workshops will be offered this year at the AOASM Clinical Conference! Monday, April 29 (5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) & Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Exhibit Hall: Back by popular demand, the AOASM will offer an Exhibit area at this year’s conference. An exhibitor prospectus will be posted here in late February. Please continue to check back. If you have further questions, please email Brooke Miller, AOASM Meeting Planner.
- Sponsors: AOASM truly values its Sponsors. Your support is genuinely appreciated! This year’s conference offers many opportunities for sponsorship and showcasing your company. If you are interested in sponsoring and showcasing your company at the 2019 Conference, please contact Susan Rees, AOASM Executive Director.
Conference Educational Credits
AOASM has requested that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program up to 27.25 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME credits. Approval is currently pending. Register for continuing education credits by checking ALL of the applicable boxes on the registration form.
The American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc., to offer continuing education for certified athletic trainers. This program has been approved for up to 27.25 hours of continuing education credits.
Physical Therapy Credits
Continuing education (CE) requirements for physical therapists vary from state to state. Most states that mandate CE for renewal of licensure have a process in place where an individual PT/PTA licensee may petition directly to the State licensing agency for acceptance of a continuing education course. Check with your state licensing board for the proper procedures and forms.
Please see this page for full information regarding APA & AMA Credits
*Please note: You will receive a credit reporting form when you pick up your registration materials onsite and you will be responsible for completing and returning this form to the AOASM registration desk prior to the end of the Conference.