Poster Presentation Information for the 2019 Clinical Conference
Please review the following information and instructions below that AOASM requires for all poster presenters.
2019 Clinical Conference Welcome Reception and Poster Session:
Date: Wednesday, May 1
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Poster Set Up Time: Due to the immediate tear down request, the AOASM has moved the set-up time of your poster sooner. Presenters now will have the opportunity to hang their poster earlier in the day. This will allow attendees the chance to peruse the poster area before the Poster Session when authors are present. New set-up times: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Poster Tear Down Time: The time for tear-down has changed this year due to space limitations. Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to this change. Tear-down MUST happen immediately following the Poster Session, no later than 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1. Any posters not removed by this time will be discarded. Thank you for understanding.
Information for Presenters:
- Presentation: Your poster presentation has been scheduled for Wednesday, May 1 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. during the Welcome Reception at the AT&T Conference Center in the Zlotnik Ballroom Foyer area and Exhibit Hall. Presenters are expected to be present at their poster board by 5:20 p.m. and stay by their poster the entire time of the poster session. Posters are to be removed immediately following the Poster Session on Wednesday, May 1, at 7:00 p.m.
- Meeting Registration: All presenters must register for the conference. Click here to register for the conference.
- Student Presenters: If you are a student lead presenter for an accepted presentation, your registration fee will be waived (complimentary) for the regular conference. If you are a student lead presenter, you will still be responsible for paying for AOASM events (i.e.- Rusty Wright Memorial Luncheon, Walk/Run Fundraiser, etc) and pre-conference workshops. If you have any questions, contact Kaylee Walters, AOASM Innovations Manager.
- Poster Judges: Poster Judges will be around to speak with each poster presenter. Please be sure to be present at your poster throughout the duration of the poster session
- Poster Tear Down: Please plan to remove your posters immediately following the Poster Session at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1. If posters are not removed, they will be discarded.
- Poster Boards: Poster board stands are 4' X 8' format (4' feet high on metal stands and 8' feet wide) and will be provided by AOASM onsite. The recommended size of a poster for AOASM is any size smaller than 4' X 8'.
- Poster Presentation Template Examples: Click here for samples of poster presentations.
If you have any questions, please contact Kaylee Walters, AOASM Innovations Manager.