Join Us in Anaheim, California!
Save the Date: April 27 - May 2, 2020
Pre-Conference Workshops: April 27 - 28
Annual Conference: April 29 - May 2
The 2020 AOASM Clinical Conference Registration is NOW OPEN!
To receive Member Pricing for the 2020 AOASM Clinical Conference, you MUST login into the website. Otherwise, you will be charged for Non-Member Pricing.
35th Annual Conference Objectives
At the conclusion of the conference, the participant will be able to:
- Develop and understand the role and use of MSK Ultrasound in the diagnosis and treatment of athletic and common musculoskeletal injuries.
- Develop and understand current concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of high impact trauma sports injuries and develop an emergency action plan in the athletic population/events
- Develop and understand an appreciation for the importance of the Osteopathic Manipulative Tx, Fascial Distortion Model treatment and other modalities in the field of sports medicine
- Develop and understand the diagnosis and treatment of common musculoskeletal injuries, nutrition and mental health disorders in the Performing Artist population.
- Develop an appreciation for musculoskeletal injuries in the upper and lower extremity type specific sports of high level athletes
- Understand the demands of diverse populations including Olympic and international sports medicine.
- Understand the role nutrition and exercise play in everyday patients as well as elite athletes.
- Understand strategies of sports performance in the athletic population.
- Develop and Understand the role of pediatrics in sports medicine and what disorders can affect performance
Clinical Conference Registration
April 29, 2020 to May 2, 2020
Registration Fee includes:
Daily continental breakfast
Welcome Reception (cash bar)
Access to the Exhibit Area
Up to 25.0 hours of Category 1-A CME credits (Approval by the AOA is currently pending.)
Attendees have the option to complete the downloadable registration form or register through the AOASM online portal link to pay online. Conference registration cancellations will be accepted in writing only. A $50 administrative fee for cancellation requests received by 5:00 pm Central Time on Friday, April 3, 2020. No refunds will be given for any requests received after Friday, April 3. All refunds will be processed no later than May 30, 2020. Walk-ins and replacements are always welcome. If you have any questions, please call the AOASM Office at +1-608-443-2477, ext. 144, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-site Registration will be open late afternoon on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, for a couple of hours, and will open again on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, at 7:00 a.m. and will continue to be open throughout the conference until Saturday, May 2. The Clinical Conference will commence on the morning of Wednesday, April 29, and includes an evening welcome reception, special interest luncheons, general session and hands-on breakout lecture sessions, an educational poster session, exhibitor time, networking opportunities, and other social events outlined in the brochure. (Pre-Conference onsite registration will be open starting on Monday, April 27 at 4:00 p.m., and again on Tuesday, April 28 at 7:00 a.m.)
AOASM 2020 Hotel Reservations
Discounted Special Group Theme Park Tickets Available
For More Information and Assistance
If you have questions about registering for the Annual Meeting, need auxiliary aids or special services to attend, please contact the AOASM at least ten working days prior to the activity by calling 608-443-2477, ext. 144 or email email@example.com.