Join Us in Anaheim, California!
Save the Date: April 26 - May 1, 2021
Pre-Conference Workshops: April 26 - 27
Annual Conference: April 28 - May 1
The AOASM Board of Directors is happy to announce the 2021 AOASM Clinical Conference dates will be April 28 - May 1, 2021, at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California. The Pre-Conference workshops will be held on April 26 and 27.
Annual Conference Objectives
At the conclusion of the conference, the participant will be able to:
- Develop and understand the role and use of MSK Ultrasound in the diagnosis and treatment of athletic and common musculoskeletal injuries.
- Develop and understand current concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of high impact trauma sports injuries and develop an emergency action plan in the athletic population/events
- Develop and understand an appreciation for the importance of the Osteopathic Manipulative Tx, Fascial Distortion Model treatment and other modalities in the field of sports medicine
- Develop and understand the diagnosis and treatment of common musculoskeletal injuries, nutrition and mental health disorders in the Performing Artist population.
- Develop an appreciation for musculoskeletal injuries in the upper and lower extremity type specific sports of high level athletes
- Understand the demands of diverse populations including Olympic and international sports medicine.
- Understand the role nutrition and exercise play in everyday patients as well as elite athletes.
- Understand strategies of sports performance in the athletic population.
- Develop and Understand the role of pediatrics in sports medicine and what disorders can affect performance
Clinical Conference Registration Fee Includes:
Daily continental breakfast
Welcome Reception (cash bar)
Access to the Exhibit Area
Up to 25.0 hours of Category 1-A CME credits (Approval by the AOA is currently pending.)
Attendees will have the option to complete a downloadable registration form or register through the AOASM online portal link to pay online. Further information will be provided here as it emerges.
On-site Registration will be open late afternoon on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, for a couple of hours, and will open again on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. and will continue to be open throughout the conference until Saturday, May 1. The Clinical Conference will commence on the morning of Wednesday, April 28, and includes an evening welcome reception, special interest luncheons, general session and hands-on breakout lecture sessions, an educational poster session, exhibitor time, networking opportunities, and other social events outlined in the brochure. Brochure details are forthcoming at a later date. (Pre-Conference onsite registration will be open starting on Monday, April 26 at 4:00 p.m., and again on Tuesday, April 27 at 7:00 a.m.)
Hotel Reservation Information
As details and the new reservation discounted link to book your guest room for the 2021 meeting become available from Disney, we’ll provide that information here.
The Disneyland® Resort is proud to host the AOASM program, and share some of Disney magic with the AOASM attendees and their guests! The discounted room rate has been extended through the 2021 meeting dates and is $254 per night for a single to quadruple occupancy for standard king and/ or double (queen/queen) room type, excluding current (17%) hotel tax rate. Included in the guest room rate is complimentary standard in-room internet. The group discounted guest room rate will be offered three days pre/post Conference based on guest room availability.
Important Hotel Policy Reminders:
- To confirm a guaranteed room reservation, the hotel requires with a credit card one (1) night’s prepayment deposit when reserving your hotel room.
- Guests must notify the hotel if an individual’s reservation is canceled or changed at least five (5) working days prior
to his/her scheduled arrival date not to forfeit the one-night room rate plus tax deposit.
Discounted Special Group Park Ticket Information
AOASM attendees can take advantage of the special group discounted Disney Theme Park tickets to enjoy during the 2021 Clinical Conference. A new link will be provided here at a later date for attendees to purchase specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets.
NOTE: These special ticket prices are not available once you arrive at the Resort. The ticket store typically closes one week prior to the Clinical Conference. (Tip: Prices are subject to change per Disney without notice, so do not delay!)
For More Information and Assistance
If you have questions about registering for the Annual Meeting in 2021, need auxiliary aids or special services to attend, please contact the AOASM at least ten working days prior to the activity by calling 608-443-2477, ext. 144 or email the national office at