Click the links below to learn more about the upcoming conferences where you can earn Category 1-A CME credit, Category 1-B CME credit, and/or BOC credit.
OMED 2019: More information coming soon
AOASM 2019 Clinical Conference: May 1-4, 2019 in Austin, Texas
Click the links below to learn more about the recent and upcoming AOASM Webinars! You may earn one Category 1-A CME credit for attending the webinar.
UPCOMING AOASM CME Webinars:
- There are currently no up-coming live webinars. See our library of On-Demand webinars (with 1.0 Category 1-A CME credit available) by going to Resources >> CME Opportunities >> On-Demand Webinars.
RECENT AOASM CME Webinars:
(Recordings of past webinars are available on-demand for purchase and for CME credit a month after date of presentation)
- Concussion Management with Dr. Rob Franks: Wednesday, September 19, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- Supplement Use in the Athlete with Dr. Warren Bodine: Tuesday, October 9, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- CrossFit Injury and the Athlete with Dr. Jason Dapore: Tuesday, October 30, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- Scapula Injuries with Dr. Tom Goodwin: Monday, November 19, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- Dermatological Conditions in Athletics with Dr. Daniel Clearfield: Wednesday, November 28, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- Care of the Athlete's Ankle with Dr. Rebeccah Rodriguez-Regner: Wednesday, December 5, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern
- Care of the Diabetic Athlete with Dr. Mary Solomon: Tuesday, December 11, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern