Podium Presentation Information for the 2018 Clinical Conference
Please review the following information and instructions below that AOASM requires for all podium presenters.
All Podium Presenters Must Complete the Following CME Forms in Order to Present at the 2018 Clinical Conference. All Forms are due by April 13, 2018. All Forms Must Be Returned to Jessica Mayo, AOASM CME Manager:
If you do not provide AOASM completed versions of the forms above, you will not be able to present at the conference. Please submit all materials by April 13, 2018.
Additional Information for Presenters:
- Hotel Reservations: Presenters are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Please be sure to reserve your room at your earliest convenience. For more information about this year's hotel, click here.
- Meeting Registration: All presenters must register for the conference. Click here to register for the conference.
- Student Presenters: If you are a student lead presenter for an accepted presentation, your registration fee will be waived (complimentary) for the regular conference. If you are a student lead presenter, you will still be responsible for paying for AOASM events (i.e.- Rusty Wright Memorial Luncheon, Obstacle Course Fun Run, etc) and pre-conference workshops. Please complete the PDF registration form linked here for your complimentary registration. Please return your completed form to Ashley Alba, AOASM Volunteer Initiatives Manager.
- PowerPoint Presentations: A draft of your PowerPoint podium presentation must be submitted to AOASM prior to the start of the conference. Please send a copy of your PowerPoint to Jessica Mayo by April 27. All final versions of you presentation must be received at least 24 hours prior to your session.
- On-Site Presenting: Please bring your final version of your presentation with you on a flash drive. Plan to be at the General Session Room of your presentation at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the Case and Research Podium Presentations. Once you arrive onsite to the General Session Room, please check in with the Audio Visual Technician and check in with the room moderator.
- Audio Visual Equipment: An LCD projector, laptop computer, laser pointer, slide remote, podium microphone, wireless lavaliere microphone, and screens will be provided by AOASM for your presentation.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Alba, AOASM Volunteer Initiatives Manager.